Future of wave hub is secured
The offshore marine energy project in Cornwall, which allows developers to test new wave energy technology, will be taken on by the Government to secure its future as a vital part of the UK's green energy sources. Read more
PRIMaRE Autumn Newsletter
Our Autumn newsletter is now available to download in PDF format.
Wave Hub wins national sustainability award
Wave Hub, the offshore marine energy project in Cornwall, has been named Sustainable Project of the Year in the businessGreen Leaders Awards 2011.Read more
Research in this theme is being used to inform policy on energy and sustainability, with specific regard to the transition to a sustainable energy ecology.
PRIMaRE’s research into the management of marine stakeholders will help to form the basis of the consulting and consenting processes for marine renewable energy projects.
Research capabilities include:
- Assessment of stakeholder perceptions and responses
- Design and assessment of stakeholder engagement methodologies
- Investigation of marine spatial planning issues for marine renewable energy installations
- Mapping and analysis of supply chain for the offshore renewable energy sector
- Monitoring the economics of marine renewable energy technologies
- Policy formulation and development for Government bodies, non-governmental organisations and the public