9th PRIMaRE Conference
The 9th PRIMaRE Conference will take place at the University of Exeter's Penryn Campus on the 6th and 7th July 2022. The call for abstracts for this event is now open.
Further details including how to submit your abstract will be posted here.
The PRIMaRE annual conference provides a forum for exchanging the latest research & development and fostering collaborations on Marine Renewable Energy. It covers a wide range of topics, including: technology, policy, environment, hydrodynamics, resource characterisation, materials, operations and management.
The PRIMaRE annual conference is a two-day event, usually held in May or July, where the network showcases the research conducted among the different partner institutions, their industrial collaborators and the wider academic sector.
Past PRIMaRE Conferences
- 8th PRIMaRE Conference was held online in June 2021 and hosted by Bangor University
- 7th PRIMaRE Conference was held online in July 2020 and hosted by University of Plymouth and Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- 6th PRIMaRE Conference was held at Cardiff University in July 2019
- 5th PRIMaRE Conference was held at the University of Bristol in July 2018
- 4th PRIMaRE Conference was held at the University of Southampton in July 2017
- 3rd PRIMaRE Conference was held at the University of Bath in July 2016
- 2nd PRIMaRE Conference was held at the University of Exeter (Penryn Campus) in June 2015
- 1st PRIMaRE Conference was held at the University of Plymouth in June 2014