Joint PRIMaRE and UK&CHN Summer School
PRIMaRE is working together with the UK-China ORE Research and Innovation Partnership Fund to organise the Joint PRIMaRE and UK&CHN Summer School, on "Hydrodynamic Modelling and Well-being in Engineering". The Summer School will take place at the University of Plymouth's COAST Lab and the University of Exeter (Penryn Campus) on 10-14 September 2018. It represents a unique opportunity to learn from recognised experts in the sector and access some of PRIMaRE’s state-of-the-art facilities and engage in UK-China ORE research activities.
The Summer School is sponsored by PRIMaRE and the UK-China ORE Research and Innovation Partnership Fund. It is free to attend but due to the limited number of places, potential delegates must submit an expression of interest here before August 3 (midday BST).
If you have any further enquiry about the 1st PRIMaRE Summer School, please email it to [email protected].
- July 6, Open call for applications
- August 3, Application deadline
- August 6, Notification of acceptance
- September 10, Summer School inauguration at the University of Plymouth's COAST Lab
- September 12, travel to Falmouth
- September 14, Summer School clausure