University of Bath
We are one of the UK's leading universities, with extremely high student satisfaction (90% in 2016 and in 2015 National Student Surveys, 4% above the national average) and very high employability of our graduates (we were ranked 3rd in the UK by the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2016). We are “top UK University” in the Times Higher Education (THE) Student Experience Survey 2015 and joint most recommended in 2016.
Our Mission is to deliver world class research and teaching, educating our students to become future leaders and innovators, and benefiting the wider population through our research, enterprise and influence. Our courses are innovative and interdisciplinary and we have an outstanding record of graduate employment.
Through the Institute for Sustainable Energy and the Environment, the Research Unit for Water, Environment and Infrastructure Resilience, the Centre for Power Transmission and Motion Control, and the Centre for Space, Atmospheric and Oceanic Science and other cross-faculty endeavours, highly collaborative world class research on energy, the environment and sustainability is actively conducted across all disciplines at the University of Bath.
The University of Bath brings to PRIMaRE its expertise in research areas, such as:
- Fluid Dynamics & Hydrodynamics
- Survivability & Reliability
- Power conversion & control
- Impacts on the Environment & Ecosystems
Key Research Groups
- Institute for Sustainable Energy and the Environment (I-SEE)
- Water, Environment and Infrastructure Resilience Research Unit (WEIR)
- Centre for Power Transmission and Motion Control (PTMC)
- Underwater Acoustics Group
- Centre for Space, Atmospheric and Oceanic Science (CSAOS)
- Water Innovation & Research Centre (WIRC)
- Centre for Sustainable Power Distribution